Wednesday, January 13, 2010

squishy tummy and spinner bike

This was my morning to open the Y.  Oh, how I love to hate the wee hour of the day...


Breakfast was 1 slice toast (80) with 1 tbsp Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter, chunky (105) and homemade apple butter (10) with a cup of skim milk (90).

Pre-workout snack was half a power bar (105). 



Workout when I got off at 8 a.m. was 15 minutes on the ellipical (1 mile, 167 calories), 8 minutes on the spin bike (no readouts of any kind), and 8 minutes on the recumbent machine (50 calories).  Call me sweaty Betty.  I am pretty clueless about the spin bike...wonder how it's any different than a stationary bike.  Maybe I'll go read up a bit.



I've had slight "abdominal distress" last night and this morning.  I dunno if I ate something or if the acai tablets have an accumulative effect or if I'm just feeling girly.  Snack afterward seems to be soothing it a bit.  Cinnamon toast (130) and hot tea with sugar and milk (65).  


Reminding myself not to repeat yesterday's calorie spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment