Thursday, January 7, 2010

snowishness

I slept like a rock last night.  It was great.  Hard waking up, but about 5:40 I pushed past the resistance and it was fine once I was upright.  


Water and acai berry tablets first thing...perhaps a little less gaggy than usual this morning.  Ate half a power bar (105)  before I left for the workout.  Go metabolism!


The world is buried in snow (10 inches is what I'm hearing on Facebook).  My son is out of town for a training; knowing the snow shovel waited, I did only half of my workout.  Fifteen minutes on the elliptical got me one mile; I think it said I burned 214 calories.  


Came home and spent an hour and a half shoveling.  Not gonna lie...I enjoyed that!  Piles of snow definitely bring out the child in me.  


Breakfast after my post-shoveling shower:  1 slice toast (110) with 1 tbsp Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter, chunky (105) and homemade crabapple jelly (50).  To drink, a cup of skim milk (75).  


I get to work at the Y today (love subbing)!  I suspect I'll be eating again before I go...that shovel worked up quite an appetite in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment