Monday, January 18, 2010

beginning to recover

Good news:  Saturday night, I did not binge.  I was done with calories after that last post.  Mostly because I wasn't awake much longer.



I slept that night in the recliner, since my attempt to lie down just resulted in a lot of choking.  Rough night of sleep.  I still felt so terrible in the morning that I stayed home - no church, even.  Spent my day in a fog of sleeping and reading.  I didn't track my diet closely, but I think it was fine.  I remember a whole pot of tea with sugar and milk, half a jug of apple juice, usual (peanut butter toast) breakfast, and lunch and supper were both that homemade soup with crackers and half a grilled cheese sandwich.  Didn't snack at all; the fluids were what I needed.  


I was able to sleep last night in my bed.  OH BOY does that feel good after a night of not.


Got up at 4:45 this morning.  Well rested, since my nose and throat were at peace through the night.  When I woke up, THEY woke up.  Thank God for Puffs with lotion.  Sneeze, sneeze, cough, blow, blow.  Story of my life right now.  I took some Claritin and am (im)patiently waiting for the effect to kick in a bit.  Gotta be at work very soon.  Taking a tankard of hot tea with sugar and milk with me; I'll refill with juice for the afternoon, on my lunch break.  I can do this.  


Breakfast was the usual.  1 slice toast (110) with 1 tbsp Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter, chunky (105) and homemade apple butter (10), along with a big mug of hot tea with sugar and milk (65).  And then another tea too (65).  Apple juice (100) while writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment