Saturday, January 16, 2010

blechy saturday

Still feeling quite un-wonderful.  Up at 5:30 this morning because I couldn't breathe well and was tired of choking.  


Breakfast was 1 slice toast (110) with 1 tbsp Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter, chunky (105) and homemade apple butter (10), along with a big mug of hot tea with sugar and milk (65).

Worked the morning shift at the Y.  Nursed a super-sized mug of hot tea with sugar and milk (130) the first 2 hours.  Half a power bar (105) partway thru.

Lunch was a big bowl of that homemade soup (200) and 10 chicken flavored crackers (150).

I have an overwhelming urge to eat and eat.  I think I'm just craving comfort because I feel wretched.  Better go do something else (sleep?  maybe...) that will get me out of the kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment