Tuesday, January 5, 2010

end of day summary

Afternoon snacks while doing Bible study:


big mug of hot tea with sugar and milk (65)


and later


1/2 power bar (105)


I realized tonight that I was wrong to be all discouraged by 1.91 miles in 30 minutes.  I was math disabled this morning when I made that grump.  1.91 miles in 30 minutes is not off target for a 20 minute mile. 


Still not feeling water.  Pushed myself to drink it today.  The 8 oz with tonight's acai berry tablets gagged me.  Dang.  I'm nauseous again.  I gotta get over this water aversion.  


Supper at youth church was great, though not exactly "diet" food.  Ah well.  Pile of spaghetti with meat sauce (575) and a piece of chocolate cake (170) and a whole lotta whipped cream (100) with a small glass of koolaid (40).  


Safe in bed, so I am done eating for the day.


Calorie total:  2075 - Right in the range! 

No comments:

Post a Comment