Saturday, January 9, 2010

breakfast calculation under blanket

The good news is that the hungries did not chase me into sleep; what a spectacularly restful night.  But I definitely woke up still hungry hungry hungry.  I got through my 8 oz of water pretty quickly, despite the gagginess.  


Breakfast was my usual predictable choice: 1 slice toast (110) with 1 tbsp Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter, chunky (105) and homemade crabapple jelly (50), and 1 cup of skim milk (45). 


Changing my workout time today; I have to work 1-5 at the Y and I can't see going out into the cold before that.  So my plan is to work out directly after I close the Y.  I'm a little worried about follow-thru, but dude it is COLD out and I am tired of it just now.  We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment