Wednesday, January 27, 2010

retracking tracking & future snacking

The bad news:  it's Wednesday night and I haven't blogged any diet or exercise this week.


The good news:  I have done serious workouts every day this week.  AND I have been careful about my food, too, though I haven't written it down.


Starting a new job makes tracking everything hard.  Unlike my previous jobs, I can't get online and do a "quick entry" at this one - I am away from the internet (other than work emails) from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.   And for the hour before and after.  


Pondering what to do about that.


Maybe I'll need to carry a little notebook and track it by hand.  


Hmmm.  

I am training right now, which means I follow the my predecessor around all day and do what she does.  She is not a snacker.  So I'm not able to grab a couple of light snacks a day, which is really optimal for weight control.  I get awfully hungry by lunch!  But the training is only a couple of weeks; after that I'll load my office up with healthy quick snacks and solve that problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment