Thursday, January 14, 2010

accidental addition of workout time WOO HOO!

I really did not want to work out this morning.


With my tummy squishy last night, I resolved to sleep until I woke up, without help from the radio.  I rolled out of bed about 7 a.m.  My legs felt like lead.  I DID NOT want to work out this morning.  


But I drank some water (skipped the Acai...think I'll leave it alone again today and see about the tummy), ate half a power bar (105) and got myself to the YMCA, bad attitude and all.  Mark that one as a victory.


Did 15 minutes on the treadmill, at 2.5 miles per hour, most of it at a pretty decent incline.  I'm not very good with the treadmills yet, so I didn't figure out how to get a calorie reading in my slow-brained status.  


Then I switched to the recumbent and hit it HARD.  A funny thing happened...I started talking to a friend and forgot to look at the panel.  So then I accidentally went 5 minutes over my time...did 20 minutes total.  And then I was so pleased at that accident that I forgot to check calories burned.  LOL


Anyway, I'm glad the workout is out of the way.  Still need to get a headset...Sara Palin is on Fox news and I am just not going there.  Need a headset.  Need it NOW.  


Breakfast when I got home: 1 slice toast (110) with 1 tbsp Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter, chunky (105) and homemade apple butter (10), along with a big mug of hot tea with sugar and milk (65).

Working unexpectedly today.  Better go find the shower.  

No comments:

Post a Comment