Sunday, March 1, 2009

a failure to plan is a plan to fail - breakfast and lunch

So I have good food in the house. But not really a plan. And this day has had its share of bumps, which has not helped. Both meals, I ate in a hurry and way too hungry to think it through.

I was cold in church today...like, "I can't think straight" cold. But didn't want to make the commotion of getting up to go get my coat. And then if I'm cold very long...then I need the bathroom. But didn't want to make the commotion of getting up to go to the bathroom. And then the hungries hit me when the sermon wasn't done yet. And the very beginning of my day was begun by feeling Fatter Than Usual. Net result: I was downright surly and desperate before church was done. Not sociable, not open to the message, bleh.

Breakfast: 1 banana (100 calories), bowl of old-fashioned oatmeal (150) with 1/4 cup skim milk (20 calories) and 3 tbsp sugar (135 calories).

Lunch: two 1/8 lb hamburgers (244 calories), two buns (220), ketchup (20 calories), mustard (0), 2 dill pickle spears (8), baked beans (157), broccoli (42), 1/8 cup cheese (56), 1 cup grape kool aid (60).

Total so far: 1212. Well, it could be worse. It WOULD be worse on my average Sunday. Think positive, Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment