Thursday, March 5, 2009

scaley issues

So one of the cool things that has happened with this blog is it turns out a number of others have come along with me on the journey. Today, one of those people got good news from the scale: 11 pounds lighter! How cool is that?! I am excited with and for her. Congratulations, you!

She's weighing as part of her participation in a temporary motivational program, and today it worked out great for her. The scale definitely has its place, sometimes, in our weight loss routine.

Nonetheless, I am no hurry to weigh. I've been doing so much wrong for such a long time, and I have such a very long way to go, that for me, I need to not get too quickly attentive to that detail. I'm just gonna work on improving my habits, and when the time comes that I just can't stand not to weigh anymore...or when life forces the issue...then I'll weigh.

Not before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment