Saturday, March 7, 2009

birthday: late start, so far so good

I stayed in bed working on a (non-diet) blog this morning right up until I got an offer to babysit. Ran out the door once again with leftovers in hand to eat while I drove. 2 ounces cold lemon pepper chicken breast (80) and some more of that amazing potato concoction from the other night (200). Also a bottle of water.

Fed the baby lunch when I got home, then enjoyed last night's leftovers for lunch. 1 cup basmati rice (205) and 1.5 cups chicken stir fry (210), with soy sauce.

Going soon to my parents' house for supper - we are having steaks on the grill and I don't know what else. All I know for sure is it will be GREAT!

Calories so far: 695 and I'm not starving. Tonight, I can enjoy supper! Though after last night's lesson, I'll be more careful not to stuff myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment