Monday, March 2, 2009

my well-planned lunch, and pondering unstuffed life briefly

Coffee with sugar when I got to work (135).

7 baby carrots mid-morning snack (35). And a bottle of water.

Lunch - delectable salad with raspberry vinaigrette dressing - ingredients below (157) and a baked potato with salt & pepper (160). And a bottle of water.

Lettuce (Romaine)
Sweet Peppers - 6 strips
Grape Tomatoes - 6
Black Olives - 3
Green Olives - 2
Feta Cheese - 1/8 cup
Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing - 2 tbsp


I am realizing that I have been terribly accustomed to being stuffed, overly full, bloated, etc pretty much always. That's a spiritual issue. Learning to operate once again outside those parameters is pushing me to get real with myself and with God. Wonder what all will be uncovered in the mix. Talk about naked. Oy.

Total calories thus far today: 892

No comments:

Post a Comment