Monday, March 9, 2009

RAWR

Coffee with sugar when I got to work (135). Oh MAN I needed that coffee!

Morning snack - hungry enough to eat 2 horses and a side of squirrel, but I settled for 15 baby carrots (75). Hungry hungry hungry. I would blame it on not having protein at breakfast but I don't want to jump to conclusions...after all I had hungry mornings last week WITH protein, and this morning there are all of those other factors like the time change and my late night. RAWR. So hungry.

Lunch. Well the good news about my salad is my daughter added pepperoncini this week and they are to die for. The bad news is I was tired and in a hurry this morning, and forgot to add the feta. Oh boy did THAT make me grumble when I realized it. (112 for the salad and raspberry vinaigrette dressing). Hard boiled egg with salt and pepper (77). Baked potato with salt and pepper (160). Bottle of water.

A client got a deli angel food cake with lite frosting for me and another coworker, who also had a birthday over the weekend. Researching calories, I found quite a difference between "commercially prepared," which has no sugar, and "from a mix," which has very high sugar. Difference amounts to 50 calories per slice. This is a bakery cake, but just to be safe we're going to assume it's the sugary sort. That will be my afternoon snack, but I'm going to have to be careful...already so hungry and I don't need to trip any triggers.

In other news, one of my 3 bottles of water disappeared over the weekend even though I wrote on it with black sharpie. Grrr. Guess I'll get by on 2 bottles today, since I'm not feeling tap water (some days I do, but this ain't one of them).

Calorie count so far today: 869. Hey, no wonder I'm so hungry! That's about 200 calories lower than usual for me by this point in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment