Wednesday, March 18, 2009

recovery sometimes sucks, but it's better than being sick

Okay so I rode out the consequences of my breakfast and just let me be very clear: I got the message. Listen to my body. Didn't I just write about that?! Apparently I am still a slow learner...

Way sleepy too, this morning. Hard to make it to work without nodding off in traffic.

Being nice to me today, after that bit of hard-headedness this morning. I sipped another (100) calories' worth of 7up through the morning, and had a can of chunky chicken noodle soup for lunch (220) with the last 4 saltines in my drawer (48).

I cannot tolerate water just now (bleh, I shudder just thinking of it), though my almost complete alienation from "the little room" is a clear indicator of dehydration. Sipping that 7up and working up the courage to do the right thing. Body. Needs. Water. Just do it, Karen!

Total calories so far today: 753 and not craving anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment