Saturday, February 28, 2009

Evening out and still made some decent numbers - YAY!

My grocery trip with my daughter was nice. Got my beloved cell phone out of the shop...ahhh it is so very much better than the loaner. I retract every angry word/thought I aimed at U.S. Cellular the other night.

She treated me to supper at Carlos O'Kelly's. The good news is they have a "lite" menu. On it I found a "Pico Enchiladas" meal complete with spanish rice. Really good (490 calories). The bad news is they put that bowl of chips and salsa right there in front of me and my impulse control was bottomed out. I'm gonna make a wild stab at those calories (300). Drank only water with lemon.

Wore ourselves out shopping in Sam's Club for fresh fruits and veggies. On the way home we got ice cream at McDonald's. (150)

Glass of Kool-Aid when I got home - the sad result of way too little water in my day. (120)

Total for the day: (drumroll, please) 2009

It's not yet at my target calories, but closer and closer she goes, eh?

Perhaps every day should be Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment