Tuesday, March 24, 2009

allergies, interrupted sleep, and breakfast

Allergy season has hit me. I'm not going to pretend I hailed its coming with strength - I was one major Whiner Baby about it last night! I just want my body to be well and whole and not continually suffering some malfunction! Made good friends with the Kleenex box and found my 24-hour claritin. Now I'm less drippy but that stuff definitely interferes with my sleep.

Accidentally stayed up till almost midnight last night (a combination of the momentum I had going on a work project I was doing, and the effects of the medicine, and interest in old Smallville episodes on the telly). Hating morning more than usual just now.

I noticed yesterday that my cereal breakfast did not send me into carb overdrive, so I'm trying that again now.

Breakfast: 1.5 cups cereal (Honey Bunches of Oats, to be precise) (260) and .75 cup of skim milk (68).

Off to greet the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment