Tuesday, March 17, 2009

much mo betta

So I got through my afternoon, though I did wish for my bed approximately every 4 seconds. Skipped youth church tonight and went right to my parents' house to see my nieces one last time while they are here visiting. Sat out on the front porch, watching them play, and that fresh spring air really did it for me...just blew my yuckies away. HALLELUJAH!!!

Supper out as one very large, very loud, very fun group (you KNOW when the Swanks walk in the room, all 14 of us and no one serious in the whole bunch)!

I had already had another 100 calories' worth of 7up when I got there. Had diet soda and 2 square pieces of pizza (one all meat, one everything in the house). I am supposing it was 500ish calories worth.

That puts me at 1410 for the day, and this tummy don't want no mo.



No comments:

Post a Comment