Saturday, March 7, 2009

wow what a birthday feast

Birthday supper at my parents' house. Mom's been working on her own diet stuff and is in general a cooking genius. Supper was beyond amazing, and all very much allowable food (well the steak wasn't exactly diet food, but it fit for me). I have made only the roughest possible estimates, as I didn't make any of it and was too busy enjoying the food to really take stock of its caloric value.

Steak from the grill, 10 oz I think (510)
Huge pile of oven roasted veggies and big chunk of roasted cabbage (200)
Huge lettuce salad with grape tomatoes, black olives, and lite Italian dressing (50)
Sugar-free raspberry jello salad (30)
Pudding layered cup (100)

Also had a dozen grapes before I left for the dinner (36)

So with my best guesses, that's 1621 calories. I probably guessed some of it low, but it looks like I am probably at least in under or around my 1876.

AND I FEASTED!

Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment