I was interested to note yesterday that my smoothie kept me fuller longer than it was doing before. I don't know if that's the changed recipe or what. Here's my current method:
- plain kefir into the blender first...enough to almost cover the blades
- half a chopped apple
- 2 tbsp cherry concentrate
- 2 tbsp locally grown honey
- very small handful of frozen banana slices
- handful of frozen peach slices
- sprinkle of frozen tangerine bits
- couple of frozen strawberries
So last night I was sitting in my bed watching tv and I absent-mindedly poked my gut and then had this "HUH?!" reaction where I had to poke it again, and again, and shift and turn and be all confused until I finally figured out...there is less of it there. Thaaaat's why it seems so different. Quite a bit less. Less than when? I don't know. Less than the last time part of me was paying attention when I absent-mindedly poked my gut, I guess.
I reckon that's maybe too much a window into Karen's goofy little ways, but hey, YOU'RE the one reading a blog with the word "naked" in its title...
:-) Thanks for reading!