Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 2 lunch and some exercise thoughts

One can Healthy Choice Chicken and Rice soup (220 calories), one can collard greens (130 calories) seasoned with vinegar, bottle of water (and another bottle of water between that mega-coffee and lunch). The impact of that calorie count from yesterday is quite the motivator today.

I was crashing at 11 a.m., needing to eat IMMEDIATELY. But no worse than yesterday's crash, when I had twice as much breakfast.

This lunch helps with calorie count but skyrockets my sodium...something like 3000 mgs of it in those 2 cans. Well I can't fight every battle all at the same time...at least not today.

Not quite noon and I'm at 975 calories.

Gotta find me a workout that I can do. The result of 3 years of office work (read: sitting in a chair) and that huge tummy previously mentioned (which pulls down on my back when I stand up) is incredible lower back pain when I try to exercise...even just to walk. First it hurts, then it hurts more, then it goes numb-with-tingling and a deep ache below.

I reckon I'll find good stuff when I google - that's on tonight's agenda for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment