Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 4, an unrestful night and skinny heels for breakfast

Wow, I really did not sleep well last night. Fell asleep easily enough, but then in the middle of the night my legs hurt so bad. Felt like they had huge punch-marks all up and down them...I mean it really felt like massive bruising. And then I got hot. And then my skin in general just felt...bad. Like, all of it.

Now mind you it's not exercise-related....unless it's LACK of exercise related...because I've not made even the smallest beginning on those isometrics I googled the other day, nor any other strenuousness of any kind.

I fought it and eventually somehow got back to sleep. I am realizing right now that Once Upon a Time I recognized waking in the middle of the night like that as a sign that I needed to start praying intercessory prayers immediately, even if I had no idea who was in trouble and needed praying for. Well that sure never crossed my mind last night. Bleh.

My bed felt sooooooooooooooooooo good this morning, waking up not aching. Stayed in it longer than I meant to, since I need to leave early today.

Not good, to start my day hurrying.

Breakfast: 1.75 cups skim milk (140 calories), the heels of my good bread, so I ate both...hey...they are skinny little pieces! (150 calories), 2 tbsp smuckers (210 calories), crab apple jelly (50 calories). Count so far today: 550 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment