Saturday, February 28, 2009

afternoon food summary

So right as I finished my body types entry, I got a phone call and an offer I couldn't refuse, which involved babysitting. I was needed inmediatamente, so I changed out of my jammies, grabbed 3 ounces of cold leftover chicken breast (94 calories) and 1.25 cups of chocolate milk (185 calories) and ran out the door.

Apple for a snack later (80 calories).

Lunch snuck up on me...I had gotten up late, so I didn't realize I was near the crash zone when suddenly eating was No Longer Optional. Microwaved a pot pie, not because I think it's a good idea, but just because it was there, fast, and I was bordering on nonfunctional. (300 calories) Exactly one cup of chocolate milk with it (160 calories).

Total for the day, thus far: 819. It is 3 pm and I'll be leaving soon with my daughter to get groceries. We'll be eating out, which is a huge opportunity to eat too many calories. Hmmm.

Meanwhile, I am hungry again. Guess I'll go look for a snack.

Other note: I have had no coffee today (which is good) but also no water today (which is bad).


No comments:

Post a Comment