Thursday, February 26, 2009

hyper dingy thoughts and lunch

Coffee with sugar when I got to work (135). Bottle of water on the way to work. Bottle of water after coffee.

Daughter said last night I can have her baby carrots. But then I left without them. And forgot an apple too. Shucks.

Today's list of tasks has involved an amazing amount of running the stairs, which will do good things in this bod.

Super hyper today...I keep catching myself talking unreasonably fast so that people can't understand me. Wonder what that's about.

Desperate need for lunch at 11:30. Shaky and not thinking very clearly.

Lunch: polish sausage with mustard (270), bun (120), can of carrots (105), bottle of water.

Total so far for the day: 1180 calories.

My pants being tight/my gut hanging over really annoyed me this morning. But on the good news front, I'm walking straighter/more tucked/better sucked in today.

Ain't this all glamorous?

No comments:

Post a Comment