Monday, August 1, 2011

jogging and where's the beef

This morning I woke up half an hour before the alarm, actually excited about my run.  I am just blown away that I could be excited about exercise...most especially running


This week's routine is (after 5 minutes of brisk walking to warm up) 3 rounds that look like:


9 minutes of running (jogging)
1 minute of walking

And then of course when I got back to the house there were those 6 flights of stairs to climb.  


I can jog for 9 minutes without stopping.  For realz!   Crazy, crazy, crazy.  


In other news, at last night's weekly cook-your-own charcoal grill night, by the time I got outside the beef patties were gone.  So I tried turkey patties.  I was reluctant, to put it mildly.  I LIKES MY HAMBURGERS, people.  But you know, they were good.  And I know they are quite a bit lower fat (read:  better for this body) than my beloved beef pattties.  


Here's to learning good things, even if I have to be forced to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment