Thursday, June 23, 2011

doing the rocky victory dance a bit

This morning was my last walk/run for this week, since I have those two events I mentioned yesterday coming up in the next 2 days.  It seems I'm developing a habit of pushing a bit more on the last run of the week.  How very unlike me!


Most mornings I just head down the path and turn around at the halfway point.  This morning, instead I took a sort of loopish path.  I figured out at what should have been the halfway point that I wasn't halfway there.  This opened up a great possibility for pushing...

So this morning's route looked like:


*5 minutes of walking to warm up
*90 seconds of jogging
*90 seconds of walking
*3 minutes of jogging
*90 seconds of walking (this should have been 3 minutes - it was an oopsie...sooo hard to think at that hour...)
*90 seconds of jogging
*90 seconds of walking
*8 minutes of jogging <---CHECK IT OUT!
*5 minutes of walking home
*and up 6 flights of stairs to my room


I am stunned to find that I am really enjoying this C25K thing.  Weird.  But good!

No comments:

Post a Comment