Thursday, May 14, 2009

sometimes i wonder if i'll ever get it together

Yesterday: made sure I had soup available at work (not the optimum plan, but it works on mornings when I fail to make a great salad or something). But then it was a coworker's birthday celebration. Pizza, cake, ice cream. It was good and I was not as moderate as I ought to be if I want to lose weight.

At home there was leftover youth church stuff (ham/egg/cheese casserole and hash browns) and I ate in front of the computer, very distracted. Bad plan. There were seconds. It was delicious.

Had my bowl of oatmeal (150) just now with sugar (135) and milk (60). Old fashioned oatmeal is the bomb.

Truth: in this moment, success of any kind seems like such a remote possibility that I don't even want to try.

That, my friends, is called a Bad Attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment