Thursday, May 28, 2009

feasting and barely trying at all

Coffee w/sugar to start the work morning 135

I had a meeting/class sort of thing today, and lunch was provided there. Chicken fettuccine alfredo 650, breadstick 140, salad w/dressing 130, a chocolate chip cookie 210, and tea w/lemon.

2 lemon girl scout cookies when I got home 150

Supper was more pasta, cooked with sausage, onions, garlic, bell peppers, and tomatoes with a ton of herbs and topped the whole thing off w/grated parmesan. My best guess for calories for that is 500. And of course garlic bread with real butter 300. And glass of skim milk 160.

Total for the day: 2660. Yup, another maintenance day.

Undisciplined is such an understatement to describe me.

Will keep on blogging, in hopes that conviction will push me off this stubborn spot.

I wore different shoes today (dressing up a bit as I knew people in my class would be from the world of Making Money) and my blister that was healing is raw. ERgh.

This crabby night will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment