Tuesday, November 24, 2009

tying up yesterday, later than i should

I learned before that finishing up "tomorrow" with documenting today's food is a sure way to miss items.  But I let yesterday get away from me (too busy having fun to remember to write it down)...soo...I'll catch up and then work at doing better going forward.


The rest of yesterday included:


afternoon snack of cantaloupe balls (the last from the freezer):  120


supper: homemade beef noodles (funny, considering I just wrote about cooking cheaply) (600...I went back for seconds...noodles are my weakness) and homemade applesauce (100) with a big glass of skim milk (120)


Total calories for the day: 1865, which would be too much for someone who is a size six, but is right on target for weight loss at my current size.  


Which still doesn't mean I should have eaten so many beef noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment