Tuesday, August 17, 2010

late report

Well it's past my bedtime and I've been busy about much.  Nodding off now and tempted not to track, but I recall how hard it is to dig up yesterday's menu tomorrow.  Here was my intake for the day:


breakfast - toast, peanut butter, skim milk
snack - hard boiled egg, carrots
lunch - sliced turkey on a piece of bread w/brown mustard and a salad made of cucumbers, tomatoes, red and green bell peppers, purple onions, tiny little bit of pepperoni, garlic, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil
"snack" - diet pepsi
supper - the rest of that lunch salad (HUGE bowl) and a turkey mignon
snack - cup of frozen fruit, container of artificially sweetened yogurt, 1/2 cup french vanilla granola cereal
also drank my 30 oz of water today


Okay so let's summarize:


4 proteins, 3 bread/cereal, 2 dairy, 6 veggie, 2 fruit, bit of olive oil


Well that's a hair short on the fruit, but I'm feeling good about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment